Monday, April 7, 2008

Final Animation Updates

I haven't been posting all of my ideas and changes for my final animation, and I think I confused some people, so I'll post them here:
I decided to do this in flash instead of photoshop. I decided that early on even though I didn't know flash because I knew it would have better animation tools than photoshop.
For the final draft, I will be adding the following ending:
-stuff happens
-mouse eats fox
-slight pause
-mouse hops back into vending machine
-fade to black as door opens and another character walks into room
-mouse laughs an insane high pitched laugh

I want to give the mouse this crazy high pitched laugh, which we'll be introduced to earlier in the animation as well when he's laughing at the fox. Hopefully I'll be able to find this online. If not, I'll try voice manipulation with garage band or something ... who knows.

I'm adding a segment where there is a close up of the fox's hand inside the vending machine when he reaches in to try to get the mouse. This will be for clarity.

A few other timing issues will be worked on. ... Stuff cleaned up... etc.


End.

No comments: