Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Belated Progress Report

I noticed everyone else has their progress report up on their blog. I guess I missed when that was mentioned in class, so I'll post it now.


Animation Progress Calendar
ARTC 400 Spring 2008
Estimated Length of Animation: 2 mins
Working Title: Vulpes, vulpes
Technique(s) used: Hand drawn (on computer) - flash

Week of: Mar 10 – 16
Got rough animatic done.Rough timing.

Mar 17 - 23
Get at least 5 ‘scenes’ done (a scene here I’m saying is a segment where the background graphics don’t change).Start looking for/making sound FX.

Mar 24 - 30
Get at least 5 ‘scenes’ done.Have 90% of SFX gathered.Apply at least 50% of SFX.

Mar 30 - Apr 6Get at least 5 ‘scenes’ done.Have all SFX gathered.Apply all to the best of your ability.

Apr 7 - Apr 13
Get at least 5 ‘scenes’ done.Tweak any SFX if needed.

Apr 14 - Apr 20
Get the last ‘scenes’ done 4(+).

Apr 21 - Apr 27
Correct any mistakes. Get timing down perfectly.

Apr 28
Done.


This was my first draft of a progress report. What I actually did was make a full animatic in sketchy stick figures, and I'm going back in and adding details and final timing. I will add the sound FX most likely the week of April 21-27th, as my final step. If I have time, I will color the characters and the vending machine, but by the looks of things, I won't have time and it will be in black and white.

No comments: